- In this blog post, I will be explaining what drop shipping is.
- In short, drop shipping is one of the fastest ways to make easy, risk-free income.
- I will also be teaching you how you can make money from this too.
- In this article, I will also teach you how to find drop shippers.
What is drop shipping, and what is a drop shipper?
- Drop shipping is when a company stocks the items, and sends them directly to your customers.
- Usually when you have an online store, you need to purchase stock. You then need to send individual items to your customers. You need to buy stock in advance.
- Drop shipping lets you skip this step. When a customer buys an item from you, you contact the drop shipping company (otherwise known as a drop shipper) and purchase the item from them. They will then send this item directly to your customer.
- This removes the risk from buying and selling online.
How do I make money from this?
- You need to open up an online store and sell items you can drop ship.
- Mark-up the prices to make a profit (usually by 10-50%).
- A popular place to open an online store is eBay.
How do I find drop shippers?
- There are a lot of drop shippers in China that can’t be trusted. They will take your money and not send you items, or send you illegitmate items that are illegal.
- The easiest way to find drop shippers that you can trust is through SaleHoo.
- SaleHoo is an online directory that has over 8,000+ drop shippers, wholesalers and liquidators.
- Using a directory like SaleHoo is good because you can ensure you will be dealing with verified suppliers you can trust.
My secret tool: SaleHoo
- SaleHoo is my secret tool for finding chinese suppliers that I can trust.
- Before a supplier is added to their directory, they must go through a stringent verification process, proving that they can be trusted and are real.
- There are also user reviews, so you can choose to only deal with suppliers that have passed both SaleHoo’s test and have good user reviews.
- SaleHoo has made me feel secure and safe when dealing with cheap Chinese imports.
Here are some more tips for how to import safely without SaleHoo
- Only deal with suppliers that have been selling products for 2+ years. Look into their history.
- Check for reviews from suppliers online. Do not use a supplier that doesn’t have reviews.
- Ask for samples first, and buy small lots first.
- If they have a website, check the WHOIS details, and see if the website has been online for 2+ years.
- Use tools like Google Places to verify their physical location exists.
Should you buy SaleHoo? The answer is a resounding YES! It has over 8,000 suppliers (wholesalers, drop shippers, manufacturers and liquidators). They are legitimate and the lowest price that I could find. Their support staff is the best in the industry and they even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren’t selling, saving you money. To buy it, go here and take a look for yourself:
If you need some extra help or have some questions you want asked, the SaleHoo support staff are amazing. All you need to do is email them and ask your question. As an example, you can email them and ask for a list of drop shippers for a particular product. They will usually reply within 24 hours (during the business week) with a list of fantastic suppliers and recommendations. No other supplier directory does that! They even have a huge forum that is very active. It is one of the biggest buyer/seller forums on the internet. If you have a question, ask it on there – people reply really fast and are very friendly and it has a community manager.
Kwidel is a full-service Digital agency. We are professional, experienced and forward thinking, and our great strength is decoding our client’s needs into effective solutions. We integrate marketing and branding with Digital innovations.